Monday, November 15, 2010

Billy Elliot Load Out – Durham





We are into hour 11 of the Billy Elliot load out in Durham.  Trust me I am using the term “we” very loosely as I crashed about 10:30 and had my pajamas on by 12:30 am.  Vince and many of the other drivers have been up all night.  This is the first load out for this tour which means the crew for the first time has to make everything go into 15 trailers.  It is actually not easy and as you can tell does not go quickly.  The photo above was taken at 8:30 am this morning.  Don’t you love how the white pick up stayed in the lane even though he had plenty of time to get over.  This is the kind of thing that happens all the time when the trucks are backing in and out of docks.  Reminds me of the jerks you encounter on the freeway who have notice for 5 miles that the lane is ending but they continue up the closing lane anyways and snarl up traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment