Saturday, January 29, 2011

On our way!

York 2010 - Taken from the dock area - Can't wait to see how high the pile is this year!



Vince and I are finally on our way after loading up the truck with all my stuff and our groceries.  Have I mentioned lately how much I love the bigger refrigerator?  Every time we head out I swear I’m not going to over pack and usually I don’t.  But this time I may have over done it. Every nook and cranny is definitely filled with my clothes, shoes, magazines, computer and a vase (hey Valentine’s day is coming you can’t blame a girl for being prepared). I am blaming the over packing on the extra space.  When I told Vince I was sorry for taking up so much room he simply replied “you know what that means?  we need a bigger truck”.  He is such a guy sometimes and I so love him for it.  He always goes with the flow and never cares how much space I take up.

We are at a Flying J in Smithton, PA for the night and will head to York tomorrow.  I can’t wait to see how much snow York has this year, because as you can see they had plenty last year.  The streets are very narrow in York anyways, then throw in a lot of snow and getting the trucks through can become really tricky.  We are looking forward to catching up with our friends tomorrow and Monday.  Then it is time to load out so be sure to check back in on Monday cause we are about to “get the show on the road”. 

York 2010 - Snow was piled  high last year! Betting this year will be higher!

1 comment: